Business Continuity Lead – Permanent
Technologie : Business continuity Management
Salaire : Up to £95,000 €
Type : Non divulgué
Elitecyber Group UK are working with a Financial Services client in London who are looking for a Business Continuity Lead to future proof their IT systems and Security.
You will be responsible for leading the development, implementation and on-going functioning of stringent, stable and structured technology focussed business continuity and resilience frameworks. Ensuring all critical business operations are un-interrupted.
You must have a solid understanding of IT Security protocols as well as how to future proof IT systems and business processes.
- Lead, Influence and drive the designed Business Continuity model and resilience framework strategy.
- Drive the Business Continuity framework for multi-site business operating model including IT security and IT Systems
- Define and design new resilience framework
- Define and write new standards
You will have the following expertise;
- BCP, DRII or BCI Certified preferred
- Strong Stakeholder Management expertise (preferably in across industry sectors)
- Proven leader and relationship managers across various teams
- Project Management skills over complex multi-functional projects
- Demonstrable experience in the design, development and management of business continuity
- Strong negotiation skills
This is a great opportunity for an individual who has a past proven record of designing, developing and implementing Business Continuity frameworks focussed around technology and IT security to work for a great employer who will offer a fast paced working lifestyle and excellent benefits located right in the City of London.
Salary – Up to £95,000 per/annum (DOE)
Interested? Please send your up to date CV to email@example.com
Elitecyber Group is a team of Cyber Security recruitment experts who partner with Cyber Security and Cyber Defence clients throughout UK and Europe.
Elitecyber Group provides staffing solutions within Cyber Security
Our aim: bring together the best Cyber Security/Cyber Defence professionals and companies who are recruiting in this specialised sector
Lead, ITIL, Technology, Process, Resilience, BCM
Détail du poste
Business continuity Management
Up to £95,000 €